Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful...

I have seen a barrage of "what I'm thankful for" posts on social media for the holiday. For the most part, I read them and thought "Ehhh, isn't that a given?" I wanted to read some creative posts!!! I'm super "investigative" (some might call it nosey). I wanna read some lists that reveal a little more about people!! How can I expect it if I don't give it myself? So.......

20 things I am thankful for: (in no particular order...)
1.The Joes-They add so much to my life 
2. My kids athleticism-When I cheer, I have a sound reason and they won't be AS embarrassed by me
3. Sisters who are more like friends
4. Cousins who are more like siblings
5. Peanut Butter and Jelly (actually Jam)
6. Fall and Winter weather so I can wear my boots that I love so much
7. Turtleneck wearing season
8. Laughter
9. My health
10. Quitting my old job. I hated it so much it was eating away at my insides.
11. World Market-They always have good wines to try and great furniture
12. Kitchen gadgets-I LOVE them
13. Shellac- Theresa at Raun keeps my nails TOGETHER
14. TMHF for going with me to check out Honey 2 years ago. We love her!(Honey and TMHF)
15. Babies-All the new ones who joined our family this year
16. Friendships-Old and New
17. Family
18. Second chances
19. Forgiveness 
20. Screenshots- Some things just have to be saved for later and shared

No comments:

Post a Comment