Thursday, December 27, 2012

Abs: Before and After


Thought I would post a quick pic of my ab progress. I have been doing my Abs for Christmas workout and seeing progress. The before picture is from October of 2011. The after picture was taken today on a whim. This is after a 7 day cruise and feeding frenzy AND a big Christmas dinner. The key in both instances was moderation and healthy choices. I just pulled my turtleneck up today to get this pic. I know its not professional quality but please forgive me!!

2 comments:

  1. What exercises did you do? And how many days a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my workout from my post Abs for Christmas, I ran, which helps a lot with fat loss and lifted weights in the gym. I work out 5 days a week. I was doing the ab exercises everyday as an experiment. It seemed to work well. I had also started to eat semi-clean then. I ate a lot of fresh foods but still ate the occasional processed snack. I am pretty much eating the same way now.

      Delete