Sunday, July 22, 2012

7 days in...

Today is day 7 of the 30 Day Shred!!!! I have actually completed seven days and 12 miles of running. I am feeling stronger and my endurance has increased. I am quite pleased with my ability to stick to the program this time. I must say that my success can probably be attributed to my workout partner who is such an inspiration. Working out with a partner has been a blessing! We have been texting to confirm completion of workouts or to encourage success in future workouts. It is providing me with someone to talk to about my progress and how I am feeling and it holds me accountable. It also saves those around me who are disinterested in my working out from being forced to listen to me drone on and on about my excitement about exercising. My daughter has commented that my abs are starting to look good!!! My new measurements are below:



Waist: 27   Bust: 31 Hips:38   Thigh: 22 1/2
Calves:12 1/2   Bicep:9 1/2
Weight: 134

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girlfriend! Having an accountability partner helps so much! Great job on the running! Running and the shred? You are doing the damn thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee! All encouragement is always greatly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete