Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Before and...





A newly married friend at work complained to me yesterday that she had gained a few pounds since taking her vows. She and I had a brief chat and decided to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred together. We both own this DVD and both have started it without finishing. Our goal this time is to actually complete 30 days. I also plan to continue my running on T, W, Th, Sat and Sun. Do you own this video? Are you interested in joining the challenge with us?I have decided to post these tragic before pictures as a personal motivation to attain super sexy on day 30 which also happens to be my birthday!!!!! Those pictures better rock!!!RAB
I am 5'5". I weigh 138 pounds.
Waist: 28     Bust: 31 Hips:39   Thigh: 23
Calves:13   Bicep: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment