Thursday, July 26, 2012

Goals: Awesome Abs!!

Setting specific goals can be intimidating but like most situations you have to set them in order to progress. Fitness is no different then anything else in your life, if you become complacent you will not see progress. Fitness goals seem to be unobtainable for some simply because the goals they set are not realistic, you can't run today and see the results tonight! Like most people I have worked very hard to get bikini worthy abs, among other things, and not to toot my own horn but I've done well. Lately I seemed to have hit a plateau so I have decided to revamp my routine, check out my weekly calendar and slenderize your waist with me!


OK Abs!!




Plan of Action
  • Limit ab isolation to once per week: It appears to be "thickening"my waistline.
  • Alternate my morning super sets with a full body dumbbell routine.
  • Omit sit-ups from morning super sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment